- Mar 11,2021
- By cormon jons
How to choose best Facial Kit for your skin
There is a story that once there was a girl who lived for her family and friends only. She could not take care of herself because of this and her skin was tanned, full of dirt. The worries and tensions had given her wrinkles, sleepless nights had given her dark circles, and her hairs were very dirty. Her skin was loose and she had lost her childhood beauty. The goddess of beauty; Aphrodite saw this and one night when she was sleeping Aphrodite came disguised as an old woman and massaged her with heavenly soils and oils. And the next day when she woke up she was beautiful and gorgeous. A prince fell in love with her and you know the rest.
The facial is the massaging of your skin with heavenly soils and oils. That returns your childhood beauty and radiance to your skin.
Prove me the magic with science Philiabeauty.
Sure I will tell you what the Aphrodites tell. Estheticians, beauticians, and dermatologists are the Aphrodites in real life.
Make you relaxed and peaceful. In many studies, it has been proved that facial massage activates blood circulation, metabolism, immunity, and various systems like the nervous system. This reduces your anxiety and stress levels and uplifts your mood.
There are hundreds of pressure points on our faces and each of them is connected to various systems in our body. When these pressure points are massaged, our various systems respond. A good facial massage increases the blood flow in those organs making them more active and healthy. Thus when all organs are so full of oxygen you feel relaxed and peaceful.
Your skin becomes 17 again.
You are getting old each passing day. Regular facials and face massages boost cell regeneration and boost collagen creation. This gives you a younger-looking skin. It increases the blood circulation to our face which gives our facial skin oxygenated blood. Thus it brings the radiance, youth, and energy of the 17s.
Facials Detoxify the Skin
Due to daily exposure to a lot of pollutants, our skin is getting dirty on a regular basis. And it needs to be cleaned which if not done correctly, results in breakouts. Cleansing and washing the face every day does help but not to that depth. Thus you need facials. Therapists use ingredients, such as creams rich in antioxidants, sea salt; herbal extracts i.e. soils and oils which deeply exfoliate your skin.
Treat Acne and Acne Marks
Have you ever tried yourself to clean pimples and acne and were left with stubborn scars which just won’t go? Facials can help you in treating them. Beauticians use scrubs and exfoliators containing salicylic acid very often because it helps to treat acne. Many studies have shown that facials containing salicylic acid peels help reduce acne and their scars.
Eliminate Whiteheads and Blackheads
Extracting whiteheads and blackheads without damaging the skin is not that easy. A skilled person uses the extraction tool. This is not possible at home. Blackheads and whiteheads block the pores and make your skin dull. So, if your skin looks a bit sort of up and down hills, it’s time to apply some soils and oils.
Eliminate Under Eye Bags and Dark Circles
The skin under your eyes needs special attention because it is way thinner than the skin on the rest of the face and not taking proper care of these lead to under-eye bags, dark circles, and crow’s feet (wrinkles around the corner of the eyes). The Aphrodite's know how to treat the delicate under-eye area. The eye creams used by them are specially prepared to treat the thin sensitive skin around your eyes and have anti-aging benefits. Many beauticians use cucumber slices. Cucumber contains vitamin K and few other vitamins along with a lot of water that rehydrates tired skin and eliminates dark circles and wrinkles.
Boost the Absorption Abilities of Your Skin
Regular facials increase your skin’s ability to absorb other products effectively. We often complain that we are applying some of the costliest cosmetics but find that they aren’t working. The reason is that your skin is not absorbing those cosmetics efficiently because your skin’s surface is so rough that they cannot sink into it properly. Taking regular facials will turn your skin into a sponge that will absorb the nutrients from every product you use.
What should I do before going for a facial?
- • Always do patch tests before applying it to a bigger area especially the face. This will help you understand whether the product you are using suits your skin or not. If you have sensitive skin, always do it.
- • Go to a trusted beautician or salon for a facial. They understand your skin and its needs way better than you do.
- • Always talk to your Aphrodite and inform him/her (wait is there a male version of Aphrodite?) if you have any sort of allergy, or you are under medication or using any skin ointment, make sure you consult a dermatologist before applying any other product on your face.
- • If you are pregnant and if any particular ingredient is not suitable or not suggested for you, inform the beautician or dermatologist immediately.
- • Avoid going out in the sun just after getting a facial done. Use a sunscreen, a hat, and an umbrella for at least a week after the facial.
- • Do not undergo a facial procedure if you have bruises or burns on your face. Wait for them to heal first. It may start to irritate or cause reactions.
- • Avoid using soap on your face for 2-3 days after the facial. Actually, you should never use soap on your face
These heavenly soils and oils are too costly for philia beauty! Is there something earthly?
Yeah very true! But will you bring it home if I give you the same heavenly soils and oils at an earthly rate? Of course, you will! So let me present you with the 3 facial kits from philia beauty.
The fruit facial kit
- Perfect for regular facewash especially during summer.
- Fit for every skincare because each and every skin needs organic vitamins and minerals.
- Made up of strawberries, raspberries, apple, papaya, and more fruits mixed with lemon extracts.
- A 6 step formula from cleaning to fairness.
- 3 facial routines possible in the price of a single facial routine.
- Comes with a step-by-step guide.
If you want to bleach your skin never ever do it after facial, you can do it before facial. And if you are thinking about which one to use with the fruit facial kit then try philia fruit facial bleach.
The gold facial kit
- Perfect for parties, weddings, dates, etc. only if you want a golden glowing look. There is another the bright shiny diamond look.
- Made up of golden dust which penetrates into your skin pores and replenishes at a micro-level.
- Fit for all skin types because gold suits all. Gold is an organic mineral after all.
- 6 step formula and at least 3 facials with 1 pack possible.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Comes with a step-by-step guide so that you can perform it yourself.
Is there any bleach for the gold facial kit as well philiabeauty?
Yes of course! Try philia gold facial bleach.
The diamond facial kit
- Perfect for parties, dates, weddings, etc. to get that bright dreamy diamond skin. Your face won’t look or shine like a diamond!
- Made up of diamond dust which due to its higher specific gravity penetrates the deepest into the skin and heals it.
- Fit for all skin types because diamond is a natural organic mineral after all.
- 6 step formula and 3at least 3 facials in 1 pack possible.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Comes with a step-by-step guide.
And for this …
I understood philia beauty, philia diamond facial bleach. Right?
Exactly! You have got beauty with brains!
At last, always remember beauty is not limited to these heavenly soils and oils. Beauty is a lifestyle. Beauty is PHILIA BEAUTY!